Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for local businesses in Hamilton
Is your business showing up on the front page of Google for Hamilton search results? If not, you’re missing out on clients, and income.
When customers are searching for your product and services, showing up on the front page of Google can be the deciding factor between a business that’s thriving and one that’s not.
Did you know?
- There are on average 3.5 billion searches on Google every day1
- 97% of consumers have used the internet to research products and services in their local area2
- 92% of searches only look at the first page of results3
- More than 50% of searches on Google are on mobile devices. 1
- The website at position #1 in the search results gets 300% more clicks than the website in the #3 position! 3
Read the full article here about SEO in Hamilton.
What do you need to do to make your business rank higher in Google?
There are a number of things that all need to work together to get your website ranking higher.
To improve your Hamilton SEO results there are two main areas that affect your ranking overall:
- 30-40% of search engine ranking is based on the content and code on your website. This is called On-Page Optimisation.
- 60-70% of the ranking is based on factors on other websites, mainly links that point to your site. This is called Off-Page Optimisation and is a long process of building up your site’s authority in the eyes of the search engines.
Research has shown that 50% of users who search for a local business on a mobile device visit or call that business within a day4.
Here's what our SEO Clients are saying about Duoplus.
If you're a Electrician, or a Plumber or Gasfitter, Painter, Roofing Company, Bathroom Renovations, or Builder or if you're into any trades, we'd love to chat with you and work with you.
If you have a business in Hamilton or the greater Waikato and you want to grow your business, contact us today or book a free strategy session.